Looking for a leadership role where you own your space and have huge growth potential --- we invite you to take a look at TechR2!
TechR2 is hiring a Production Manager, this role pays $55-$65K with a potential for bonuses!
TechR2 is the premiere data destruction and IT asset retirement organization. With many of the world's largest organizations trusting TechR2 and the Tear-A-Byte process to protect their brand from data breaches due to mishandling of retired IT assets, we are poised for explosive growth. At the heart of our patented process is the technology that drives it. We are looking for a mid-level developer with a wide range of technology expertise and a diverse set of interests.
This position’s day to day activities include:
- Understand communication is key by creating an open line of communication with employees.
- Communicate both internal and external in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain company confidentiality.
- Communicate regularly with all staff members and participate in regular meetings to coordinate production timelines and deadlines.
- Coordinate with Operations to develop production plans to meet the CFO monthly goals.
- Maintain complete production plan/schedule, inventory control and warehouse records and manuals.
- Where possible, plan and implement automation in each production process to improve output and quality by developing the concept, following a timeline, and meet the new projected production goals.
- Must follow processes and prioritize timelines and deadlines for production and efficiency goals.
- Ensure accuracy of inventories conducting quarterly inventory audits.
- Provide daily summary reports.
- Oversee and manage assembly process.
- Knowledge in technology marketplace resale helpful
- Diligent research in technology marketplace changes
- Oversee the two production facilities. One in Pataskala, Ohio and the second one in Granville, Ohio.
- Ensure the safe, clean, and efficient operation of the production area.
- Oversee ISO Standards certification requirements in production area.
- Utilize your knowledge and skills to promote a positive healthy and safe culture in the workplace.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current safety policies, regulations, and processes.
- Ensure all contractors, subcontractors and service workers work safely in accordance with TechR2 site safety guidelines.
- Maintain and assure all safety equipment is inspected and up to date.
- Manage health and safety policy, procedures and risk assessments, ensuring action is taken to mitigate risks and all corrective and preventative action of issues arising.
- Manage fire alarm systems and fire risk assessments, ensuring action is taken to mitigate risks and all corrective and preventative action of issues arising.
- Provide direct management to facility and tech center production personnel.
- Develop and implement work schedules and assignments to assure effective and efficient operations.
- Hold employees accountable for daily production.
- Monitor and ensure that associates are performing tasks safely and productively.
- Administer all company policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- Complete objective audits of associates activities.
- Review and approve time sheets, monitor time and attendance, approve time off requests and ensure proper staffing during vacations and absences.
- Manage job performance by assigning goals and tasks.
- Evaluate employee performance and coaching and/or counseling employees as needed.
- Develop new TechR2 employees into productive workers.
- Administer training modules for production workers.
- Assist in developing effective and meaningful training for company employees as needed.
- Run ISO weekly production meeting and incorporate training and goals into the process.
- Develop workers for more technical capabilities.
Production / Facility Planning
- Acquire bids/quotes for production related projects.
- Assess system breakdowns and determine the kind of repairs that are required in production area such as forklifts, scales, material handling equipment, etc.
- Perform or schedule preventive maintenance activities on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis to reduce wear and tear or breakdown of systems.
- Schedule outside vendors, when necessary, to meet on site, review system failures, request estimates, authorize and oversee repairs of production equipment.
- 4-year college degree.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, reach overhead, lift, carry or move objects of varying size weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Background in material handling, purchasing, and inventory control.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Ability to work 50-60 hours a week.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, vendors and personnel.
- Ability to create team atmosphere.
- A winning attitude, supportive personality, and an objective mindset.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. Please send cover letter and resume as directed by this site. Any inquiries to TechR2 will be directed to GO-HR.
TechR2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance